Mahada (Scientific name: Artocarpus lacucha), is a tropical evergreen tree of the family Moraceae, originated from Indian Subcontinent, in which widely medicinal benefits have long been recognized and used from its all plant parts. Emphasizing Mahada’s heartwood, it contains compounds of whitening property that has been introduced to be implied as a main ingredient in cosmetics.
From Mahada’s Heartwood to the Science of BeautyExtracting procedure for oxyresveratrol from Mahada’s heartwood, had been already achieved by Medicinal Plant Research Institute (Department of Medical Science, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand). The compound exhibited biological properties of antioxidant capability, inhibiting of cell aging, and inhibiting of melanin pigment production. Confirmation for the purity and safety of oxyresveratrol extract, was obviously conducted by standard laboratory, prior to be used as a main constituent of skin care serum.
As evaluated in volunteers, the serum product exhibited its potential in;
• enhancing of skin whitening, smoothening, lightening and flexibility
• reducing of eye-tail wrinkles
• compacting of skin
• enhancing skin elasticity
• no irritating effect was found in any volunteers.
In accordance to Mahada’s value, this led to be one of great co-operations between government sector (Medicinal Plant Research Institute, Department of Medical Science, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand) and private sector (Doctor Health International Co. Ltd.), held up their Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Signing Ceremony in September 14, 2018. Doctor Health International Co. Ltd. got their official license for Industrial Producing of high quality skin care cosmetics from Mahada’s heartwood: “All in One Serum”, and Distributing via domestic and oversea markets. This co-operation is likely the realistic success to upgrade and promote Thailand’s herbal products, responding to government policies.
Three remarkable points of Mahada’s heartwood cosmetics, you have to be passionated:
• The active compound, oxyresveratrol, purely extracted from Mahada’s heartwood exhibitd its exclusive potential to reduce wrinkles and melanin pigment production, and enhance skin whitening, smoothening, lightening and flexibility.
• A truly natural product, 100% synthetic chemical-free & safety guaranteed.
• The only official license to produce & distribute from Department of Medical Science, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand.